terça-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2012


It’s hard to see every day pictures of you.
It’s hard to see that I’m not with you on them.
I try to take my own strength from this,
I try to take strength for the passion.
I try to not think on what can be happening
Just try…
It’s hard to now that every day could someone
Or even you
Tell me that I won’t have you anymore
I try to steel myself, I try to get strong for your
I’m just missing you, every day, every time
I dream with you, I wake up thinking on you
And when I sleep its thinking of you
I don’t know how for how much long I can do this
I just want you
And if you see this please tell me, just tell me
What can I do?
I just wanna close my eyes and wake up from this nightmare
I just want to hear you voice again telling me that you’re mine and I’m your
I miss you
I just want you
I love you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Mosca

Diário do Dr. Fleubermann Paciente nº 003764 Curioso e peculiar o caso deste paciente em específico. Ainda me lembro bem da primeir...